2021.10.26 15:28 DementedFrosty I Got Overwhelmed - Dead Space - #12
|submitted by DementedFrosty to GetMoreViewsYT [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 kbr2214 Join GravisFinance Migration, Farming and Staking to get:
| 1- EXTREMELY HIGH APY% 2- A chance participate in 100,000 GRVS airdrop (*) 3- (A)steroid Mining game ship parts, equipment, metal, and chance to win a ship (*) 4- (A)steroid Mining First Mate NFT card (*) (*) T&C applied |
submitted by kbr2214 to GravisFinance [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:28 theykk GitHub - TheYkk/tfa: tfa is a 2fa cli tool that aims to help you to generate 2fa code on CI/CD pipelines.
|submitted by theykk to linuxmasterrace [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 adertyTV I tried to draw Mew for my goddaughter, I know it's not nearly as good as the other work here but she seemed to like it.
|submitted by adertyTV to drawing [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 Rainbow_Astronaut One man band 🤘
|submitted by Rainbow_Astronaut to FolkPunk [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 boris777dit REVENUE COIN
This project surprises with its program for the future! I'm sure such technologies will be in demand, and everyone can join this project as an investor in the coin !
More info about project: https://revenuecoin.io/
submitted by boris777dit to ico [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:28 Joobiieo [XB1] Selling at $6.5/100k! 500k available!
🏀 ⚡️15+ reviews ! ⚡️🏀 Professional people only., thank you.
2021.10.26 15:28 FREDDEGRAN What a great thread
2021.10.26 15:28 Todd-_-Lewis i0 JS Framework Tutorial#1 - Setup
2021.10.26 15:28 Tough_Beautiful_3240 Scary Comp. V14
|submitted by Tough_Beautiful_3240 to Haunted [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 alxiiiio [fluff] I got iOS 6.1.3 working on both my iPhone 4 revision A and on my 2014 iPhone 4s 8gb . People said online that the 8gb 4s cant get iOS 6 but i just did so lol.
|submitted by alxiiiio to LegacyJailbreak [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 The_McReedy Um, I... I don't know how to react
2021.10.26 15:28 OkkBrilliant Looking for Nu-Disco similar to Andre Bratten - Be A Man You Ant
|submitted by OkkBrilliant to ifyoulikeblank [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 Better-Entrance7773 $50 okcoin referral bonus
2021.10.26 15:28 raaner12 Dos proyectos inmobiliarios portugueses fueron vendidos en criptomonedas por valor de más de cuatro millones de euros
2021.10.26 15:28 maxvideo127 Pulque de cempasúchil en Xochimilco - Expreso de la Mañana
|submitted by maxvideo127 to Mexico_Videos [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 TenPen0 Always come back to the parts you have skipped
|submitted by TenPen0 to ShitPostCrusaders [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 Numerous-Confusion-6 BUCTS = 1 permanently after flashing an X60s
The whole process seems to have worked well up to here. After the second flash, I try to set BUCTS back to 0, but I always get the value 1. What is happening?
bucts utility version 'withoutgit'
Using LPC bridge 8086:27b9 at 0000:1f.00
Current BUC.TS=1 - 64kb address ranges at 0xFFFE0000 and 0xFFFF0000 are swapped
Updated BUC.TS=1 - 64kb address ranges at 0xFFFE0000 and 0xFFFF0000 are swapped
I have followed the official guide for X60:
submitted by Numerous-Confusion-6 to libreboot [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:28 ExeUnknown- Ass-thetic
|submitted by ExeUnknown- to happytreefriends [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:28 snafe_ Hard to believe it's not satire
|submitted by snafe_ to TheRightCantMeme [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:27 danielrosehill A few interesting tidbits about Wellbutrin's history
Always find it interesting to know a little bit about the medicines I'm taking. Particularly as the psychiatric stuff has the potential to be rather life-changing. If any of the details are wrong here, feel free to correct me.
So a few things about bupropion (trade names: Wellbutrin, Zyban):
- Firstly it was created in 1966 and patented by GSK. The FDA improved the drug in December of 1985. However the very next year - in March of 1986 to be specific - the drug was withdrawn from the market. To put that in context, at least within the US: Prozac (fluoxetine) was the first SSRI introduced to the market in 1987. Thus, in relative terms of psychopharmacology, Wellbutrin is actually an "old" drug slightly predating even the first SSRI. Lexapro (escitalopram) was the last SSRI to come to market in 2002. So .... it's been almost 20 years since a new SSRI but Wellbutrin has been used by patients for 35 years! (This also means that there are probably some people out there that have been taking this medication for 3 decades!)
- Nariman Mehta, a chemist working with Burroughs Wellcome (now GSK) is the drug's inventor and the patent was granted in 1974, 11 years before the FDA approval. Seizures hampered development of the drug initially but those were largely overcome by the development of extended release formulations. Mehta was born in Bombay, India, earned a PhD in chemistry from the University of Kansas, and worked on discovering potential neuropsychopharmacological compounds for Burroughs Wellcome.
- As is well known, the drug was withdrawn from the market because the rate of seizures observed in a small trial for bulimic patients (4 out of 50!) was unacceptably high. At that time, dosages of between 450mg and 600mg were used. At the FDA's encouragement, the drug company that first brought the drug to market, Burroughs, was encouraged to conduct a prospective study involving 3,341 patients. That study showed that capping the dose at 450mg would reduce the risk of seizures and today that's the maximum daily dosage. In mid July of the same year, Burroughs Wellcome relaunched the product. So, if I'm reading the history correct, the product was only actually withdrawn for a period of a few months.
- In 2012, the FDA announced that Budeprion XL, a generic of Wellbutrin manufactured by Teva, was not bioequivalent to the original drug, which validated what patients had been reporting (that it was less effective). The announcement sparked debate over the effectiveness of generics vs. non-generic medications. There were four other generics of Wellbutrin on the market at the time.
- Today, bupropion's status within health systems varies. In many countries, it's only licensed indication is as a smoking aid. In the US, the compound is FDA-approved for adult depression, seasonal affective disorder, and smoking cessation.
- Bupropion is classed as an aminoketone which are weak reuptake inhibitors of norepinephrine and dopamine (hence its neurotransmitter affect is described as an NDRI).
submitted by danielrosehill to bupropion [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:27 Icy_Total9234 Side effects of taking Concerta as a young adult without ADHD but with ASD
Age: 17 Sex: Male Height: 1.80 meters (roughly 5 feet and 11 inches) Race: White Caucasian Medication being taken: Concerta (methylphenidate, one 27 milligram pill per day between 8-10 AM) Diagnosis: ASD (Autistic Spectrum Disorder) Level 1 [formerly known as Asperger’s Syndrome] Country: Portugal (EU)
I’ve come here with an issue regarding possible side effects of taking Concerta as an adult without any ADHD diagnosis. Before I go into further details, I would like to point out that my medication was prescribed and recommended by a psychiatrist I consulted, who also diagnosed my ASD. I’ve been taking Concerta for some time now, roughly since September 2020, with a lenghty interval in between which I’ll go into further detail later on. When I took this medication, initially, I felt a lot more focused and organized in both class and while studying, which was the goal of the treatment. However, as time went on I began experiencing frequent episodes of nervousness, exhaustion and sweating profusely (despite no sensation of excessive heat) and the focus boost was also diminishing. Initially, I didn’t distinguish it too much from my typical anxiety I experience during school time and exam periods. This ended up affecting my sleep quality negatively, with a lot more frequent awakenings during the night than before. Suspicions rose when my Summer break started and I began noticing that I still felt nervous, anxious and tired for seemingly no reason I could identify. I even felt the need to start doing meditation, breathing exercises and more intense routine exercise, which helped a little. I decided to not take the meds after a while, going for a few months without them. Immediately, I felt much less stressed and tired. Naturally, I also felt less focused, but at the same time I also had much more energy to spare. I recently consulted my psychiatrist about this and he still suggested I took Concerta during times when mental focus is needed, saying not taking it could go wrong. College started a few weeks ago for me and I’ve decided to try this medication again to see if it does any positive effect while doing significant mental work. So far it has only brought the effects described before. I was wondering if this evolution in perceived effects was normal or expected ? and is Concerta frequently recommended to people with ASD with no diagnosed ADHD/ADD ?
submitted by Icy_Total9234 to AskPsychiatry [link] [comments]
2021.10.26 15:27 Late-Ad-5234 Yum
|submitted by Late-Ad-5234 to vinyljerk [link] [comments]|
2021.10.26 15:27 BitterFuture Another victim of serial killer John Wayne Gacy has been identified using DNA
2021.10.26 15:27 goblinking_157 Thanks, I hate bean burrito
|submitted by goblinking_157 to TIHI [link] [comments]|